Orange ice creamIngredients:
600ml orange juice
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
500 ml whipping cream 35% fat
2 2 tablespoons of honey
Grated peel of an orangeDirections:
1. Put a saucepan on the fire with the orange juice, the lemon juice, the sugar and the honey. Stir and cook for about 6/8 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the orange zest and stir. Let cool completely.
2. Whip the cream with a stick mixer. It is not necessary to assemble it completely. Gradually add the juice and continue beating until well blended.
3. If you want more color, you can add orange food coloring and mix it up.
4. Transfer the mixture to a covered mold that you can put in the freezer. After 45 minutes, take it out of the freezer and stir it with a spatula, making sure to peel it off the walls and bottom of the container.
5. Freeze again for 45 minutes and repeat the operation three times. The objective of this operation is to make the ice cream creamier.
6. Once this time has elapsed, keep it in the freezer for about 12 hours and it will be ready to eat.
7. To consume it, it is better to take it out of the freezer a little before, so that it is not very cold.