Condensed milk flanIngredients:
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 jar of condensed milk
600 cc of liquid milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
4 eggs Directions:
1. Place the sugar in a pan and form a caramel.
2. You should not add water or stir.
3. You must patiently let the sugar melt and take on a caramel color. Always on medium low heat.
4. This may take 10-15 minutes.
5. Once ready, spread over the mold.
6. In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the condensed milk, milk and vanilla essence.
7. Empty over the mold with the caramel.
8. Bake in a bain-marie for 1 1/2 hours, ideally covered with aluminum foil.
9. If they are individual molds, it is 40 min at 180° C (350°F).
10. Cool completely before serving.