Simple One Pan Bolognese Pasta That's Ready In 30 Minutes
If you're craving a hearty and flavorful meal but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen, this Simple One Pan Bolognese Pasta recipe is the perfect solution. With just one pan and 30 minutes, you can enjoy a delicious and satisfying bowl of Bolognese pasta.
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces of spaghetti or your preferred pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- In a large skillet or pan, heat some olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, minced garlic, chopped carrot, and chopped celery to the pan. Sauté until the vegetables are softened and lightly golden.
- Add the ground beef or ground turkey to the pan. Cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, dried oregano, dried basil, dried thyme, sugar, salt, and pepper to the pan. Stir well to combine.
- Add the uncooked spaghetti or your preferred pasta to the pan. Make sure the pasta is fully submerged in the sauce.
- Add water to the pan, enough to cover the pasta. Bring to a simmer.
- Cook the pasta in the sauce, stirring occasionally, until al dente and the sauce has thickened, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it sit for a few minutes to allow the sauce to thicken further.
- Serve the One Pan Bolognese Pasta hot, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves.
This Simple One Pan Bolognese Pasta recipe is a game-changer for busy weeknights or when you're in need of a quick and comforting meal. The combination of the rich and meaty Bolognese sauce with perfectly cooked pasta is truly irresistible.Feel free to add your favorite vegetables, such as mushrooms or bell peppers, to enhance the flavors and add some extra nutrition. You can also adjust the seasonings and spices to suit your taste preferences.
So, ditch the multiple pots and pans and embrace the simplicity of One Pan Bolognese Pasta. It's a time-saving and delicious option that will leave you satisfied and ready to tackle whatever comes your way.